Cyrusher Kommoda vs Aventon Sinch
Aug 12, 2022
The brand new state-of-the-art Cyrusher Kommoda Step-through Electric Bike has received much customer praise since its release. Compared to other fat tire e-bikes, Kommoda's design combines simplicity and comfort, attracting many people looking for a low stand height or easy-access electric bicycle. In addition, the Cyrusher step-through e-bike has become increasingly popular with electric bike enthusiasts everywhere because of its eye-catching appearance. Cyrusher is proud to be one of the top-rated names in electric bikes worldwide, and Cyrusher values and appreciates our customers' love for our latest creation, the Kommoda. What Kommoda owners enjoy about this e-bike isn't difficult to find. There are a growing number of client reviews comparing our product to similar electric bicycles, such as the Aventon Sinch Step-Through electric bike.
E-bike riders are a savvy group. In general, they're eager to learn all they can about the electric bicycles on the market and evaluate similar products before selecting their favorite. Cyclists searching for an e-bike have different preferences and will read through a brand's specifications. Plus, they're not shy to offer suggestions for improvements that will better meet their needs. We've completed an in-depth comparison of Cyrusher's Kommoda and Aventon's Sinch Step-Through e-bike to assist riders to make an educated choice. When comparing the two electric bikes, our first step is to contrast the different features of the two products and the details of each bike's configuration. Following this is an analysis of the electric bike's overall specifications. Our side-by-side look at the data starts with the following differences between the Cyrusher Kommoda and the Aventon Sinch Step-Through.
|Brand||Cyrusher Kommoda||Aventon Sinch|
|Tires||20" x 4" e-bike rated,
|Chaoyang 20" x 4" puncture-resistant
|Saddle||Cyrusher Breathable Ergonomic
Sport Cushion Seat
|Aventon Velo Comfort,
steel rails, 245 mm wide
|Break lever||zoom full hydraulic 180mm
disc brakes front & rear
|mechanical disc brakes,
|Back seat||fat tire rear rack||Aventon Rear Rack - SINCH|
|Suspension||front and rear||front|
Here are the advantages of the Cyrusher Kommoda over the Aventon Sinch:
- Large front fork design:The Kommoda uses a motorcycle-style front fork that provides excellent suspension, designed to keep you comfortable on rough ground. The preload is adjustable. It can be locked when riding on a flat surface and turned on in mountainous terrain.
- Rear spring suspension function:The rear spring suspension design gives the Kommoda a stronger suspension. The effect is that the riding experience is much more pleasant. You'll be excited to own an electric bike that's as comfortable as an air bed with minimal bumps and stability during the ride! In contrast, the Sinch only has a front suspension.
- Comfortable saddle:A breathable ergonomic sports seat with a more user-friendly design is standard on the Kommoda. Imagine riding in a comfortable saddle during a long ride or in the rough countryside. This contrasts favorably with the Aventon Velo Comfort seat used on the Sinch.
- More color options:The Kommoda's rims are available in orange, white, blue and gray, allowing people a range of beautiful options to choose from. With the Sinch you only have two colors available.
- Complete accessories:Compared to the Aventon Sinch Step-Through, the Cyrusher Kommoda has a more complete package of accessories. This solves the problem of extra expenses to purchase needed pieces. The rack and fender are included. As well, the Kommoda electric bike comes with a headlight to illuminate the road at night and an electronic horn to alert oncoming traffic on busier roads.
- Powerful brakes:The Kommoda is an all-terrain electric bike. Its hydraulic brakes provide a safer and more stable way of braking in contrast to the mechanical brakes used on the Sinch. Basically, for riding on complex and steep landscapes hydraulic brakes are more protective than mechanical brakes
- Puncture-resistant tires: While the Kommoda and Sinch both use high-quality fat tires, only the Kommoda's are puncture resistant. This is beneficial for facing complex mountainous ground, snow and sand.
As the above data shows, there are definite differences in the configuration of the two e-bikes. And, it's quite apparent that the Cyrusher Kommoda has an advantage over similar types of electric bicycles like the Aventon Sinch. The difference in the settings of the suspension system, the choice of accessories and the variety of colors make the Kommoda a clear winner that combines premium features with a fashionable design. Although the Kommoda is a few hundred dollars more expensive than the Sinch you certainly get what you pay for. The value of the Kommoda can be seen in its innovative front and rear double suspension for a safer and more comfortable riding experience. Most e-bikes on the market do not have double suspension systems although this type of design can save you money in the long run.
You'll also save expenses by purchasing additional accessories when you buy the Kommoda. The cost of the types of accessories that come with your new Kommoda, like fenders, racks, headlights and more, can quickly add up to several hundred dollars when bought separately. Another plus for the Kommoda is that it can withstand prolonged usage. High quality is built into this electric bicycle from its motor, battery and safe hydraulic brakes to its puncture-resistant tires and a comfortable saddle. You'll spend less of your hard-earned cash with Kommoda's high standards. At Cyrusher we take the performance and safety of our electric bikes very seriously, The Kommoda is no exception! Let's examine what the data suggests about how the Kommoda stacks up against the Sinch in the areas below.
|Brand||Cyrusher Kommoda||Aventon Sinch|
|Speed||26 mph (42 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)|
|Motor||750W (1000W Peak)||500W|
|Battery||48V 14Ah||48V 14Ah|
|Range||25-50 miles (40-80 km)||40 miles average|
|Charger||standard 110V-240V AC,
54.6V 2Ah smart charger (included)
|48V 3 Amp fast charger,
max output 20 amp
|Display||3.7" LCD display,
colorful smart computer,
|BC280 LCD smart easy read
display with backlight,
colorful screen with app
|Transmission||Shimano 7-speed||Shimano 7-speed|
|Crank||170mm forged 52T alloy
|Frame||6061 aluminum||6061 single-butted aluminum
alloy with an internal battery
|Rider height||5'1" - 6'2"||4'11" - 6'3"|
|Bike weight||66 lbs (30 kg) / 74 lbs
(34 kg) with battery
|68 lbs (30.8 kg)|
|Throttle||192 Star-Union half twist throttle||thumb throttle on handlebars|
Here's our analysis of how the Kommoda and Sinch compare:
- Faster speed:The Kommoda's powerful Bafang motor with a maximum output of 1,000 watts means it's faster than the Sinch. What's more, you can run at multiple speeds and cruise effortlessly in assist mode. Outrun your competition with the fastest electric bicycle!
- Similar batteries:Both electric bikes have the same size battery and both offer a longer-lasting ride with excellent range. You can charge the battery on the bike or take it out and charge it separately at your convenience.
- Comparable chargers: In terms of the charging device configuration, we have the Kommoda with an intelligent charger and the Sinch with a fast charger. But what's more important than the type of charger is how far the e-bike can travel on a single battery. The Kommoda is the clear winner here.
- User-friendly appealing display: Kommoda's more appealing display gives you all the information you need with an easy-to-use 3-button controller. It's fully programmable and contains eight functions in 5 modes, allowing you to set up your ride your way.
- Same gears: From the perspective of gears, both e-bikes use Shimano 7-Speed, a shifting system that offers safe and consistent shifting with chain stays that can be adjusted quickly and easily.
- Disc guard: Kommoda's 52T discs are protected by our double-sided aluminum disc guard, which covers the sprocket blades to minimize wear and tear on the bicycle while battling complex terrain situations.
- Heavier weight: The Kommoda has a slightly heavier overall weight than the Sinch. One benefit of heavier weight is that the bike's frame is more stable for cycling over difficult
- Different throttle: A 192-star linkage half-torque throttle is used on the Kommoda, while the Sinch has a thumb throttle on the handlebars. Compared to the half-torque throttle, it can be better controlled and get started quickly.
You can see in our comparison of these two fat tire e-bikes, that there are commonalities between them. Both Cyrusher and Aventon are working hard to build better-specialized electric bicycles for the customer. Having said that, there are a number of particular advantages to the Cyrusher Kommoda over the Aventon Sinch.
To summarize, the Cyrusher Kommoda is more focused on the configuration details and has a wider variety of colors. Regarding safety, it's critical to note that the Kommoda provides hydraulic braking. The front and rear suspension systems of this electric bike make for a more enjoyable ride, versatile for a variety of topography. Overall, the Kommoda offers simplicity and comfort, excels in agility, all-terrain use, speed, and battery life and has a more user-friendly and physically appealing design We trust that our detailed assessment of these two step-through e-bikes will give you everything you need to evaluate which electric bike is your top pick. Yes, the Cyrusher Kommoda e-bike has everything ready for your ride!