In the exceptionally rare event that a package is lost by the delivery company, Cyrusher will open an investigation before arranging any replacement.
What the customer needs to do
- Notify Cyrusher regarding the lost package within 3 days of receiving the delivery notice but not getting the item.
- Collect all documents/photos proving the item was lost. For example, a photo of the signed receipt sent by the delivery company.
- Contact the delivery company and get additional information such as any address where the package was supposedly delivered to, info about the driver, etc.
- Send them to Cyrusher (contact support)
- File a police report
What Cyrusher will do
- After receiving the above information from the customer, Cyrusher will evaluate if the lost case report is valid.
- If the report is deemed valid, Cyrusher will contact the delivery company and open an investigation.
- All correspondence will be via email, for record keeping purposes.
- The recovery/reimbursement on the item will be dependent on the filed claim on the package.
- If the item can be recovered, the customer may need to be required to help arrange the return shipping. All additional costs will be covered by Cyrusher.
Last Updated: February 2023