1) E-bikes orders
- Returns are not allowed after fourteen (14) days of the delivery date.
- To be eligible for a return, the E-bike can not be defective or damaged and you must contact Cyrusher within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the E-bike. The E-bike must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use. It must also be in the same packaging and condition that you received it in and must include all items that were inside the box including:
- Hardware (Pedals or tools)
- Seat and seat post
- Bike and all electrical components
- Rack (if applicable)
- You must receive prior authorization and a prepaid return shipping label from Cyrusher. Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to process a return.
- Customer pays the shipping costs for both ways, these charges are deducted from the refund.
- A 15% reduction will also be charged off of the whole order.
- E-bikes that have been Registered in the Buyer's Name officially CANNOT be returned;
- Bike must be well secured with protection to prevent shipping damages (Note: The package will be reviewed upon receipt by our shipping team, and any damages due to insufficient protection or missing components listed above will result in additional charges, which will be deducted from the refund).
2) Pre-Orders/Back-Orders Cancellations
- Our backorder process is for E-bikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship.
3) Accessories/Replacements/Parts orders
- Any purchase of accessories or receipt of a replacement part under the Limited Warranty shall be eligible for return within thirty (30) days of receipt.
- Any returned accessory or replacement part must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which you received it.
- Subject to a 25% restocking fee (this is withheld from refund);
- Customer pays the shipping cost for both ways (Original shipping cost is withheld from refund);
4) Used items
- No returns, except in EXTREME cases of Breakage/Malfunction (As deemed by Cyrusher).
5) Non-returnable items
- All Wearable items (clothing, hats, etc)
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gifted orders
- Any item returned with an order that used a discount code will have the entire discount code value subtracted from the refund value, whether you return one ebike or multiple ebikes.
- Refunds will be made after the Ebike is received and inspected.
- Shipping damages are deducted from the refund, if applicable.
- Shipping costs both ways will also be deducted from the refund.
7) Damaged Items
If the Product arrived damaged, please send any pictures or videos to the customer support immediately (Any delay Damaged Products Report over 3 days after delivery may increase the rejection rate from carriers). Once it is confirmed by Cyrusher, we will accept returns for a full refund only in accordance with the Return Procedures below.
Your sole and exclusive remedy is that (a) we will issue a refund to your credit card, affirm, or PayPal account in the amount charged for the Damaged Product (if your credit card, affirm or PayPal account has already been charged for the Product) or (b) we will not charge your credit card or PayPal account for the Damaged Product.
All returns must be made within 14 days after the Product Delivery Date.
1) Before a return label is sent, the customer must have Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Cyrusher. If a customer returns the bike without the written consent of Cyrusher, any (partial or full) refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay the shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
2) To get your return approved by us, please contact us at customer support via a support ticket to begin the return process.
3) The purchaser carries full responsibility for the return shipment, such as possible shipping damages and lost shipments.
- Please send us images and documents for the ebike(s) conditions and packaging prior to returning any item.
- We recommend sufficiently insuring any return shipment for loss or damages.
- If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item within the time frame confirmed by the carrier.
4) Any refund process, please refer to our Payment Policy.
5) Once the return has arrived at our warehouse, it will be inspected by our mechanics. Extra charges and fees may apply if parts or pieces of the bike are found to be damaged or missing. We recommend packaging the bike properly to help avoid shipping damages.
Please see our Warranty Policy.
- Please keep your original box and packing materials for at least 14 days after delivery for any potential return. You will be charged up to $90 if request for sending packing box(s) from Cyrusher to fulfill any return.
- Please note that information regarding the expected riding range on a single charge on one of our e-bikes is an estimate, not a guarantee. There are many factors that contribute to the actual, real-world range for an ebike battery such as the age of the battery, temperature, level of assist, speed, payload, and terrain. Given the right conditions, it is possible to get less than the expected minimum range or greater than the expected maximum range. For more information, refer to our Bike Performance Disclaimer listed as part of our Warranty terms and conditions- Warranty Policy.
Last Updated: February 2023